Monday, June 16, 2008

GMA Kapuso Jessica Soho Reports

June 8, 2008 - Surprise, surprise!!! I got an email from GMA Channel 7 Jessica Soho inviting me for an interview with regard to peri-ampullary cancer. They were looking for survivors to relate their story on their show.
I have a number of reasons why I was hesitant to do the interview. First, time element, they wanted to conduct the interview the same day they called me. I wasn't prepared, I have a shop to attend to etc. Secondly, I was shocked parang showbiz ang dating, di kaya ng lola mo at ma expose ang beauty ko (lol), third, I don't want publicity, the whole Philippines and other parts of the US will see me discussing my illness.
But, when they informed me that they will be doing the story for Rudy Fernandez, I finally agreed. I was not a fan of Rudy but I considered him as one of the "Pogiest" macho actors in the Philippines. I have stayed abroad for many years so I lost track of showbiz happenings. When I came home in 1998, I started updating myself with the current TV shows here. I enjoyed watching Daboy comedy sitcom in GMA.
I truly admired Lorna for being strong and a faithful woman till the end. She is a remarkable woman.

No comments:

Blood Moon

I captured this Super Blood Moon last January 2018 from our balcony.