Monday, June 16, 2008

Kapuso Mo Jessica Soho Segment


June 14, 2006 (Sat) - I had a very brief part on Kapuso Mo Jessica Soho show (Daboy segment) but the experience of appearing on TV was a rare opportunity for me, Ms. Soho being the country's top TV journalist and an award winning show, was indeed a privilege.


My neighbors, my internet shop customers, and my friends watched the show. When I went to the meat shop at the wet market, he remarked "Ate" I saw you on TV. I was an instant celebrity. In the market, they asked me what is peri-ampullary cancer. They had no idea what that cancer is all about. So I pointed to the "laman-loob" displayed and hanged in his meat shop.


I pointed out the pancreas, the small intestine, the stomach, the liver & the gall bladder. Inside these areas are pancreatic and bile ducts connected to the head of the pancreas, liver, gall bladder and the duodenum(upper part of the small intestine). The cancerous tumor had grown here somewhere. It was hard explaining, but I was able to describe where the tumor originated.

They asked me several questions: Why I survived? What are the symptoms? Where I was operated etc...




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow! showbiz! :) am glad you appeared even for a short while. sayang, di ko napanood. excited pa naman akong makita ka. :D

Blood Moon

I captured this Super Blood Moon last January 2018 from our balcony.